CSIR has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Assistant & Project Associate – I (02) vacancies. Last Date for Submission of Application “22.10.2020”. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01
Project Associate - I - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Project Assistant – 01
- Project Associate – I – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – B.Sc (Chemistry/ Inorganic / Physical / Organic / Analytical / Material Science or Physics / NanoScience and Nano Technology or equivalent
- Project Associate – I – M.Sc (Chemistry/ Inorganic / Physical / Organic / Analytical / Material Science or Physics)
Age Limit (as on 22.10.2020) :
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate – I – 35 years
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- per month + HRA as applicable. Increment of 15% for 3 years of experience with maximum ceiling of 4 such revisions i.e. upto 12 years of experience
- Project Associate – I –
- Rs. 31,000/-pm + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25,000/-pm + HRA for others who do not fall
under (i) above
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 19.10.2020
- Last date for Online registration of application by candidates – 22.10.2020
How to apply for CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant & Project Associate – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR – CECRI official website https://www.csircmc.res.in/
- Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc., may APPLY ONLINE through website https://www.csircmc.res.in/ which will be available from 19.10.2020 to 22.10.2020
Download CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
CSIR – CECRI Official Notification : Click Here