CSIR has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Trade (ITI) (36) & Technician (Diploma) (02) Apprenticeship Training vacancies. CSIR has planned to conduct an interview for Trade (ITI) & Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Training Posts on 04.09.2019 & 05.09.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trade (ITI) - 36
Technician (Diploma) - 02
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training - 04.09.2019 at 09.00 a.m
Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Training - 05.09.2019 at 09.00 a.m
|Venue||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central Electrochemical Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Trade (ITI) –
- Fitter – 06.
- Turner – 01.
- Machinist – 02.
- Welder – 01.
- Electrician – 06.
- Wireman – 06.
- Ref. & AC Mechanic – 03.
- PASAA# – 05.
- Horticulture Assistant – 02.
- Total – 32 + 4 Four positions (Supernumerary) will be filled from any of the trades.
#Deaf & Dumb candidates can apply.
2. Technician (Diploma) –
- Civil Engineering – 01.
- Production Engineering – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Trade (ITI) and Technician (Diploma)
- Fitter – ITI-Fitter.
- Turner – ITI-Turner.
- Machinist – ITI-Machinist.
- Welder – ITI-Welder.
- Electrician – ITI-Electrician.
- Wireman – ITI-Wireman.
- Ref. & AC Mechanic – ITI- Refrigeration & A/c Mechanic.
- PASAA# – ITI-COPA.
- Horticulture Assistant – SSLC Pass.
- Civil Engineering – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Production Engineering – Diploma in Production Engineering.
- Trade (ITI) Apprentices : Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Chennai will only be considered for selection.
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Diploma under recognized Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
## Sandwich diplomas, private diploma, short term/certificate courses etc., are not acceptable.
## Candidates who have one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Govt. /Public/Private sectors are not eligible.
## Candidate should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination ie., Candidates who have passed
Diploma in/after April 2017 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed diploma in 2017 will be eligible for apprenticeship till March 2020 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after March 2020, even if they are waitlisted.
Age Limit :
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules. The minimum age limit is not less than 14 years.
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years relaxation
- OBC – Non Creamy Layer Candidates: 3 years relaxation
- Persons with disabilities: 10 years relaxation
Salary Details :
- Trade (ITI) Apprentices : For all apprentices stipend is Rs. 7,574/- except for PASAA# – Rs.6,732/- pm and Horticulture Assistant – Rs.6,732/-pm – 1st Year
Rs.7,574/-pm -2nd Year.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : Rs.Rs. 7,574/-
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- For all Apprenticies the duration of the project is one year except for Horticulture Assistant the duration is for 2 years.
Apprenticeship Registration :
Selection Process :
- Written Test /Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on
- Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training – 04.09.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Training – 05.09.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi.
How to apply for CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2019 – Trade (ITI) & Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Training Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR – CECRI official website https://www.csircmc.res.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 04.09.2019 & 05.09.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at “CSIR- CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi.”
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview. No boarding or lodging expenses are admissible.
- Interim inquiries will not be entertained in this regard.