CSIR has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant – II & III vacancies. CSIR has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant – II & III Posts on 27.06.2019 at 09.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01
Project Assistant II - 01
Project Assistant III - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||27.06.2019 at 09.30 AM.|
|Venue||CSIR-CECRI Madras Centre, Taramani, Chennai - 113|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Placement Details
- Central Electrochemical Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01.
- Project Assistant II – 01.
- Project Assistant III – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M.E / M. Tech. with 2 years of research experience in Renewable energy/ nano technology/ nanoscience.
- Project Assistant II – B.E./B. Tech. in Computer science with not less than 55% marks or M.Sc. in Computer science with not less than 55% marks.
- Project Assistant III – M.Sc., B.E / B.Tech. with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent degree in EIE with 2 years R&D experience. OR
- M.E. / M.Tech. with 55% marks or an equivalent degree in Applied Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Control Engineering / Embedded systems.
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – 32 years.
- Project Assistant II – 30 years.
- Project Assistant III – 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women/OBC/ Physically Handicapped candidates up to 5 years.
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.28, 000/-p.m. +HRA.
- Project Assistant II – Rs.25,000/-p.m. +HRA.
- Project Assistant III – Rs.28,000/-p.m. +HRA.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Six months which may be extended.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 27.06.2019 at 09.30 am.
- CSIR-CECRI Madras Centre, Taramani, Chennai – 113.
How to apply for CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant II & III Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR – CECRI official website https://www.csircmc.res.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 27.06.2019 at 09.30 am to be held at “CSIR-CECRI Madras Centre, Taramani, Chennai – 113.”
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Interim inquiries will not be entertained in this regard.
Download CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CSIR – CECRI Official Notification : Click Here
CSIR – CECRI Application Form : Click Here