Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Security Assistant - 01|
|Last Date||15.04.2019 upto 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JCO in Army Or
equivalent in other
Forces with five
in the work of
|Age Limit||28 years
Age Relaxation - Refer Notification
|Salary Details||Level-6, Cell-1
(Initial Basic Pay Rs. 35,400/-)
Gross Rs. 43,380/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500 (non-refundable)
- [Rupees five hundred only] (wherever applicable) through online mode viz. RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/
Debit Card/Credit Card, etc to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of application.
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of
|Office Address||The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and testimonials in support of age together with E-receipt/Transaction reference for remittance of application fee.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the CSIR-CECRI on or before 15.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks (performance) in the competitive written examination in Paper I & II.