Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant - II - 01
Project Assistant - III - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date||26.03.2019 at 9.30 a.m.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Project Assistant - II - M.Sc. (General /Inorganic/Physical/
Project Assistant - III - M.Sc (General /Inorganic/Physical/ Materials Science) + 2 Years research experience in
|Age Limit||For Project Assistant –II : 30 years
For Project Assistant –III : 35 years
Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST, physically handicapped, OBC and female candidates
|Salary Details||Project Assistant - II - 25,000/- per month +
HRA as applicable
Project Assistant - III - 28,000/- + HRA as
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai 600 113.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 26.03.2019 at 09.30 am to be held at CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai 600 113.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :