Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant-II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date||15.04.2019 at 09.00 am|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc., in Chemistry /
M.S. (Pharm.) in
Medicinal Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
(Desirable : Experience in Electrochemistry / Bio-Sensors)
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Salary Details||Rs.14,000/- p.m. + HRA|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 15.04.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :