Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (GEN) - 01
Junior Secretariat Assistant ( F&A) - 01
|Last Date||20.05.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||10+2/XII or its equivalent
and proficiency in
computer typing speed and in using computer @ 35 w.p.m in English
corresponding to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word
|Age Limit||Junior Secretariat Assistant (GEN) - 31 years
Junior Secretariat Assistant ( F&A) - 28 years
|Salary Details||Level-2, Cell-1
(Initial Basic Pay
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Online Application will be available on CECRI website http://www.cecri.res.in from 09.00
a.m on 28.03.2019 (Thursday) to 05.30 p.m on 06.05.2019 (Monday).
|Application Fee||Rs. 500 (non-refundable)
- [Rupees five hundred only] (wherever applicable) through online mode viz. RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/
Debit Card/Credit Card, etc to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of application.
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of
|Office Address||The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- The last date for applying online is 06.05.2019.
- The hard copy (Print-out of online application) duly accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of ” so as to reach “The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu on or before 20.05.2019 by 05.00 p.m
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :