Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01
Project Assistant - II - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date||03.05.2019 at 9.30 a.m.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Junior Research Fellow - M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics with 55% marks and
CSIR-UGC NET or GATE. Experience in the area of
electrocatalysis will be preferred.
Project Assistant - II - BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
with 55 % marks. Experience/ Knowledge in the
area of fuel cells will be preferred.
|Age Limit||Should not exceed as on 03.05.2019 (i.e. Date of Walk-in-Interview)
Junior Research Fellow - 28 years
Project Assistant - II - 30 years
Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST, physically handicapped, OBC and female candidates
|Salary Details||Junior Research Fellow - 31,000/- per month + HRA as
Project Assistant - II - 25,000/- + HRA as
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute Madras Centre,
CSIR Road, CSIR Campus, Taramani, Chennai-113.
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 03.05.2019 at 09.30 am to be held at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute Madras Centre, Taramani, Chennai-113.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :