CSB has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Director, Scientist – C (Zoology) & Scientist – B (09) vacancies. Online registration for this Director, Scientist – C (Zoology) & Scientist – B posts starts from “19.10.2019″ to “19.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Central Silk Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Director - 01
Scientist - C (Zoology) - 01
Scientist - B - 07
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for submission of Hard copy of application||22.11.2019|
|Last Date For submission of Hard copy of application for Candidates from Far flung areas||06.12.2019|
Central Silk Board,
‘Central Silk Board Complex’,
Bangalore – 560 068
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central Silk Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Director – 01
- Scientist – C (Zoology) – 01
- Scientist – B – 07
Scientist - B
SC OBC UR PWD (HH) Total Zo0logy - - - 01 01 Soil Science & Chemistry 01 - 01 - 02 Agriculture Agronomy - 01 01 - 02 Entomology - - 01 - 01 Plant Pathology - - 01 - 01
Central Silk Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Director – A Doctorate degree in Entomology / Zoology / Agriculture / Botany / Sericulture or an equivalent qualification
from a recognized University with a minimum of 12 years Research experience out of which 5 years should be in the
capacity of Joint Director [now re-designated as Scientist-D] in
the Pay Matrix Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) or equivalent.
- Scientist – C (Zoology) – Master’s degree in Zoology from a recognized University with four year experience in Research and Development and/or Academic Institutes and /or Science & Technology Organizations in the field of Zoology.
- Desirable Qualification : Doctorate Degree in Zoology with one year experience in Zoology
- Scientist – B – Master’s Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences.
Age Limit :
- Director – Below 53 years (as on the last date for filing online application for the post)
- Scientist – C (Zoology) – Not exceeding 40 Years (as on the last date for filing online application for the post) (Relaxable for PWD and Govt. Servants as per Rules)
- Scientist – B – Not exceeding 35 Years (as on the last date for filing online application for the post) (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/OBC/PWD as per Rules)
Salary Details :
- Director – Level -13 (Rs.123100-215900)
- Scientist – C (Zoology) – Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700)
- Scientist – B – Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- The last date for submitting applications online – 19.11.2019
- Last date for submission of Hard copy of application – 22.11.2019
- Last date for receipt of applications by post for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep or abroad – 06.12.2019
How to apply for CSB Recruitment 2019 – Director, Scientist – C (Zoology) & Scientist – B Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Silk Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSB official website http://csb.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the same, append his/her signature at the specified space, enclose photocopies of all the certificates with regard to educational qualifications, age, experience, Research Publications, Disability Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities (Certificate issued by Medical Board) and Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC etc.,
- Duly signed application alongwith all relevant documents may be sent by Speed Post/Registered post to the Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, ‘Central Silk Board Complex’, Hosur Road, BTM Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068 so as to reach on or before 22nd November, 2019