Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Avadi, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager cum Accountant
Asst.Manager cum Stock Incharge
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF Central Police Canteen, Avadi, Chennai -600065|
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Central Reserve Police Force requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager cum Accountant
- Asst.Manager cum Stock Incharge
- Billing clerk
- Stock handlers – Various.
- Avadi, Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Central Reserve Police Force Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager cum Accountant – Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in Accounts and management preferably retired Ministerial Staff of CRPF.
- Asst.Manager cum Stock Incharge – Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge
and Experience in stock inventory.
- Billing clerk – Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in cash handling.
- Stock handlers – 10+2(HSS) or Diploma with computer knowledge and experience in handling of stores in super market.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Manager cum Accountant – Rs. 19000.00.
- Asst.Manager cum Stock Incharge – Rs. 12500.00.
- Billing clerk – Rs. 10000.00.
- Stock handlers – Rs.9500.00.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The engagement period will be 11 months from the date of engagement.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the CRPF on or before 25.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF Central Police Canteen, Avadi, Chennai -600065.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2019 – Manager and Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CRPF Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Reserve Police Force.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CRPF official website – https://crpf.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Download Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Central Reserve Police Force Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here