CPCRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. CPCRI has planned to conduct an interview for its Senior Research Fellow posts on 31.01.2020 at 09.30 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow : 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Advt||09.01.2020|
|Interview Date and Time||31.01.2020 at 09.30 a.m|
|Venue||CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala - 671 124.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M. Sc (Horticulture)/ M.Sc(Agriculture) with specialization in Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic crops, Fruit Statistics or any other branch of Agriculture / Horticulture -with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree or M. Sc in Botany with 3 years Bachelors degree and should have NET qualification.
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000+ HRA
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Up to March, 2020 but likely to be continue
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 31.01.2020 at 09.30 a.m.
- CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671 124.
How to apply for CPCRI Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CPCRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central Plantation Crops Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CPCRI official website – http://cpcri.gov.in
- The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may attend the walk–in-interview at CPCRI, Kasaragod on the dates mentioned above.
- The candidates should be present in the venue at 9.00am on the date of Interview.
- Late comers shall not be allowed to take the interview.
- They should bring with them, their bio-data and original certificates in proof of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience etc. and copy of the experience certificates.
- Those who do not furnish the Original or Provisional Certificate will not be allowed to appear for the written test/ interview.
- No TA will be paid for the journey for attending the interview.
Download CPCRI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CPCRI Official Notification : Click Here