CPCRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Fellow (01) and Project Assistant (01) Vacancy. CPCRI has planned to conduct an interview for its Project Fellow and Project Assistant posts on 17.10.2019 at 09.30 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||ICAR-CPCRI Kasaragod and different districts in Kerala|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01
Project Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||17.10.2019 at 09.30 a.m|
|Venue||CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671124|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Project Assistant – 01.
- ICAR-CPCRI Kasaragod and different districts in Kerala.
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow and Project Assistant – B.Sc.in (Ag.)/Diploma in Agriculture /B Sc Degree with VHSC
(i) Experience in field work.
(ii) Proficiency on use of Computer.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow and Project Assistant – 30 years for men and 35 years for women as on the date of interview. (Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 18,000/- (Consolidated) per month.
- Project Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The Project is up to 31.03.2020 or closure of project whichever is earlier.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested Candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 17.10.2019 at 09.30 a.m.
- CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala – 671124.
How to apply for CPCRI Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow and Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CPCRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Plantation Crops Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CPCRI official website – http://cpcri.gov.in
- A Walk-in interview (including a written test) for selection of the following position purely on contractual basis is to be held at CPCRI, Kudlu PO. Kasaragod. Kerala -671 124.
- The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may attend the walk–in-interview at CPCRI, Kasaragod on the dates mentioned above.
- The candidates should be present in the venue at 9.00 a.m on the date of Interview. Late comers shall not be allowed to take the interview.
- They should bring with them, their bio-data and original certificates in proof of age, caste, educational qualifications.
- Those who do not bring the Original or Provisional Certificate will not be allowed to appear for the written test/ interview.
- Copy of Bio data and self attested copies of certificate/ experience should be submitted during the walk in Interview.
- No TA will be paid for the journey for attending the interview
Download CPCRI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CPCRI Official Notification : Click Here