Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Deputy Company Secretary (01) Vacancy. Online registration for the post of starts from “13.11.2019” to “03.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Company Secretary in Grade D category (Senior Manager) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- CPCL requires qualified and experienced candidate of Indian Nationality to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Company Secretary in Grade D category (Senior Manager) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Company Secretary in Grade D category (Senior Manager) – Essential Qualifications : (As on 30.09.2019)
- Candidates should have acquired Associate Membership of Institute of Company
Secretaries of India (ACS). Candidates must have secured minimum 50% of marks (or
equivalent CGPA and above) in the final examination of ICSI. Additional qualification in
Law from a recognized university is a must.
- Experience: (As on 30.09.2019)
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in a Company Secretarial set-up of Private/ Public Sector or a reputed Listed Company with exposure detailed as below :
(i) Candidate should have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of new
Companies Act, Rules and Regulations, Listing Requirements, etc.
(ii) Candidate should possess knowledge of formalities for Public issue/Right
issue/Bonus issue, etc.
(iii) Candidate should have hands-on experience in coordinating and anchoring
meetings of the Shareholders, Board and Committees in accordance with the
(iv) Candidate should have also dealt with matters relating to legal matters of the
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 30.09.2019.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed as –
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – By 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen ECO / SSCO – To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st December, 1989 – By 5 years.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Company Secretary in Grade D category (Senior Manager) –
- Pay & Emoluments –
- Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 90,000-2,40,000/- on a
basic pay of Rs. 90,000/- (Rupees ninety thousand only) in Grade D Supervisory
cadre, subject to medical fitness.
- In addition to the Basic Pay, candidates selected will be entitled for DA, HRA /
Self-Lease, PF, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, Reimbursement of Medical expenses,
Superannuation benefits, etc., as per the rules of the Corporation. The Cost to
Company, including performance related pay, works out to about Rs.28 lakhs per
- There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
Mode of Applying :
Application Fees :
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
- (i) Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500- (Rupees Five Hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) though Online mode (SBI eCollect) using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. The Bank
Charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates. No other means / mode of
application shall be accepted. CPCL will not be responsible for non-receipt / bouncing
back of any email sent to the candidate.
- (ii) Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are
therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- (iii) SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process :
- (i) Selection will be based on personal interview.
(ii) Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification,
experience and overall suitability.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 13.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 03.12.2019.
- Last date for deposit of ONLINE payment : 03.12.2019.
How to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Company Secretary Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited official website https://www.cpcl.co.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- For General, OBC and EWS candidates, once they submit their data Online, system will display a unique Application Number and a link for Payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
- Only after payment of Application Fee, the Application will be treated as complete and candidate can generate final Application print out using the unique Application Number.
- After downloading the Application Form, the candidates are required to enclose selfattested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of their age, educational
qualification, experience, community certificate (if any), disability certificate (if any) and send them by ORDINARY POST / SPEED POST, superscribing on the envelope
“Application for the post of Deputy Company Secretary” to Chief Manager (HRRecruitment), Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Post Box No.1, Manali, Chennai 600 068 so as to reach latest by 03.12.2019.
- Candidates will have to visit the same website for downloading Admit cards. Intimation for downloading admit card will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for admit card download.
- Candidates employed in Government organizations / Public sector undertakings / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should forward their applications through proper channel. However, they may also produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of document verification if their applications were not routed through proper channel. If not possible, the candidate if selected must bring clear cut
release order from his previous employer.
- For any clarifications, please email at email@example.com.