Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Technician (Vocational) & Trade Apprentices (358) vacancies. Online registration for these posts starts from “15.07.2020” to “04.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician (Vocational) Apprentices - 08
Trade Apprentices - 350
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices –
- Accounting & Taxation – 01
- Customer Relationship Management – 02
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 01
- Food & Restaurant Management – 03
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 01
- Trade Apprentices –
- Electrician – 47
- Fitter – 36
- Welder – 47
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04
- Painter (Genl.) – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20
- Mechanic Diesel – 37
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10
Cochin Shipyard Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation
- Trade Apprentices – Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
Age Limit :
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Salary Details :
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – Rs. 9,000/- pm
- Trade Apprentices – Rs. 8,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship Act 1961
Selection Process :
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original
certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc and self attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on
the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 15.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 04.08.2020.
Details Regarding Fees :
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 – Technician (Vocational) & Trade Apprentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Shipyard official website https://cochinshipyard.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published on our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration in the SAP E-recruitment portal of CSL and Submission of application against the seat applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements shall do the One Time Registration and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 15 July 2020 to 04 Aug 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Documents to be uploaded online for submission of application: Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification,
experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration
number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL
Download Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Cochin Shipyard Official Notification : Click Here