Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Safety Assistants & Fireman (58) vacancies. Online registration for these posts starts from “18.03.2020” to “02.04.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Safety Assistants - 24
Fireman - 34
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Safety Assistants – 24
- Fireman – 34
Cochin Shipyard Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Safety Assistants –
- Pass in SSLC.
- One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Fireman –
- Pass in SSLC.
- (i) Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute OR
- (ii) Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
Age Limit :
- a) The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 35 years as on 25 February 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
- b)Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines, calculated by deducting the period of military service from the actual age and adding three years thereto, subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
Salary Details :
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The method of selection shall be through Written / Practical / Physical tests as detailed under:-
- Candidates who are short-listed based on the eligibility requirements for the posts, and who successfully complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the Written/Practical/Physical tests.
- CSL reserves the right to fix minimum marks for pass in the tests at its sole discretion.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 18.03.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 02.04.2020.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee of Rs.100/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 18 March 2020 to 02 April 2020. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause e(i) above. It is important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 – Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Shipyard official website https://cochinshipyard.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
- The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers
page) from 18 March 2020 to 02 April 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
- It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post.
- They shall be informed to download call letter by e mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants who are presently working in any organisation in the absence of experience certificate, should submit copy of Appointment / Offer letter issued by the organisation, latest Pay Slip / copy of last Pay drawn as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as relieving should be submitted. During the certificate verification process, the candidates should produce all certificates in original to establish the experience claimed in their online application, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled and they shall not be considered for further selection.
- Applicants who are Ex-servicemen should submit Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order from the Armed Forces and all certificates indicating qualification and work experience in the relevant discipline in the Armed Forces, as proof of experience and produce the same during certificate verification process. They should submit experience certificate from the authorities concerned, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.
Download Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Cochin Shipyard Official Notification : Click Here