Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistants & Fireman (132) vacancies. Online registration for these posts starts from “02.10.2019” to “18.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerela)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Sanitary-cumHealth Inspector on Contract basis - 01
Safety Assistants on Contract basis - 72
Fireman on Contract basis - 59
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Sanitary-cumHealth Inspector on Contract basis – 01.
- Safety Assistants on Contract basis – 72 (40 UR, 18 OBC, 6 SC, 1 ST, 7 EWS).
- Fireman on Contract basis – 59 (36 UR, 12 OBC, 6 SC, 5 EWS).
- Kochi /Kerela.
Cochin Shipyard Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Sanitary-cumHealth Inspector – a) Pass in Class XII/ Plus 2,
b) Minimum two year Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course conducted by Directorate of
Health Services or by any other institution recognised by Government of Kerala, and
c) Valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
Experience : Candidates with prior experience in sanitary administration in large industrial / government establishments/ private hospitals/ NGOs/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs will be given preference.
- Safety Assistants – a) Pass in SSLC.
b) One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public
Experience : Minimum one year training or experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory.
- Fireman – a) Pass in SSLC.
b) (i) Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute
(ii) Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD),
including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
(c) Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
Experience : Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public Sector Undertakings or in Private Companies.
The duties include fire surveillance/ fire fighting activities in confined spaces of vessels under construction.
Age Limit :
- a) The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be 30 years as on 18 October
- b) The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
- c) Age relaxation of five years is applicable for candidates who have been domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Government of India guidelines.
- d) Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
Salary Details :
- The remuneration details during the first year of contract are detailed under :
- a) For posts at Sl. No. 1 & 2, Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector & Safety Assistant on contract basis – Consolidated pay of Rs.18400/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4500/- pm.
- b) For post at Sl. No. 3, Fireman on contract basis – Consolidated pay of Rs.17400/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4200/- pm.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The method of selection shall be through Written/Practical/Physical tests which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly. Candidates who are short-listed based on the eligibility requirements for the posts, and who successfully complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 02.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 18.10.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- All posts above are temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject to project requirements and performance.
Details Regarding Fees :
- (i) Application fee of Rs.100/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be
remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 02 October 2019 to 18 October 2019. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- (ii) Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person
with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- (iii) All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, (i.e. except those belonging to
SC/ST/PwBD) should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause d(i) above. It is
important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 – Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistants & Fireman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Shipyard official website https://cochinshipyard.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 02 October 2019 to 18 October 2019.
- Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
- It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post.
- They shall be informed to download call letter by e mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in
the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
- Applicants who are presently working in any organisation in the absence of experience certificate, should submit copy of Appointment / Offer letter issued by the organisation, latest Pay Slip / copy of last Pay drawn as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as relieving should be submitted. During the certificate verification process, the candidates should produce all certificates in original to establish the experience claimed in their online application, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled and they shall not be considered for further selection.
- Applicants who are Ex-servicemen should submit Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order from the Armed Forces and all certificates indicating qualification and work experience in the relevant discipline in the Armed Forces, as proof of experience and produce the same during certificate verification process. They should submit experience certificate from the authorities concerned, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.