Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Manager (Security)
E3 grade (01) vacancy. Online registration for these posts starts from “09.10.2019” to “12.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerela)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager (Security) E3 grade - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager (Security) E3 grade – 01.
- Kochi (Kerela).
Cochin Shipyard Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager (Security) E3 grade – Graduation in any discipline from a university
recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government. Good command over Hindi, English and Malayalam languages would be preferred.
Experience : Minimum of 9 years post qualification experience
a) as an officer in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and above or its
equivalent rank in similar services, handling the security surveillance in security related
services like Police/CBI/IB/RAW/NIA etc, OR
b) in the Armed forces as a Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Captain in the
Indian Army or equivalent rank in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force, OR
c) as an officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in Central Armed Police Forces. Out of the 9 years experience, should have atleast one year experience in a similar post in any Shipyard/Heavy Engineering Company/Public Sector Undertaking/ Commercial Establishment. Experience of working in a computerised environment is desirable.
Age Limit :
- Manager (Security) E3 grade – Not to exceed 40 years.
- The upper age limit prescribed for the post shall be as on 12 November 2019.
- Age relaxation of five years is applicable for candidates who have been domicile of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD categories shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
- Age limit after applying all age relaxations shall not exceed 50 years. The definition of Ex-servicemen is provided in clause E (f) (iii).
Salary Details :
- Manager (Security) E3 grade – Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000.
- In addition to Basic Pay, the Executives are eligible for Industrial DA as applicable, HRA @ of 16% of Basic pay, Perks upto 35 % of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Accident Insurance coverage, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medical Insurance policy, Leave encashment, Performance Payment etc as admissible.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The selection process will be held at Kochi.
- The method of selection will include a Power Point Presentation prepared by the candidates highlighting experience in handling security related work (duration of not more than ten minutes). This will be followed by a Group discussion & Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 09.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 12.11.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be
remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking)
which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 09 October 2019 to
12 November 2019.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with
Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay qualification fee. They are exempted from
payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause d(i) above. It is important to note that their candidature will be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 – Manager (Security) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Shipyard official website https://cochinshipyard.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
- The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 09 October 2019 to 12 November 2019.
- Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
- It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post.
- They shall be informed to download call letter by e mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants who are presently working in any organisation in the absence of experience certificate, should submit copy of Appointment / Offer letter issued by the organisation, latest Pay Slip / copy of last Pay drawn as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as relieving should be submitted. During the certificate verification process, the candidates should produce all certificates in original to establish the experience claimed in their online application, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled and they shall not be considered for further selection.
- Applicants who are Ex-servicemen should submit Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order from the Armed Forces and all certificates indicating qualification and work experience in the relevant discipline in the Armed Forces, as proof of experience and produce the same during certificate verification process. They should submit experience certificate from the authorities concerned, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.