Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Manager (Finance) & Deputy Manager (Safety) (02) vacancies. Online registration for these posts starts from “06.11.2019” to “10.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager (Finance) E-3 Grade - 01
Deputy Manager (Safety) E-2 Grade - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager (Finance) E-3 Grade – 01.
- Deputy Manager (Safety) E-2 Grade – 01.
Cochin Shipyard Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager (Finance) E-3 Grade – Degree from a recognized University and pass in
the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Experience : Minimum of 9 years post qualification managerial experience in the Finance department of a Public Sector Undertaking/Engineering / Manufacturing
Company / Government / Semi-Government Company/ Establishment of which at least one year in the immediate lower scale of pay in case of PSUs in the regular cadre or in equivalent immediate lower scale of pay in case of Government / Autonomous bodies. Candidate should have good all round communication and liaisoning skill and working experience in any of the areas of Accounting, Taxation, Project Financing, dealing with Financial Institutions etc. Experience of working in an ERP/ SAP/ computerised environment desirable. Working knowledge in Hindi/Bengali is desirable.
- Deputy Manager (Safety) E-2 Grade – a) A degree of a recognized University or its
equivalent in any branch of engineering or technology with two years experience in a
position of supervision or management in a factory in production or maintenance or safety department, OR
A degree of recognized University in Physics and Chemistry with five years’ experience in a position of supervision, or management in a factory in production or maintenance or safety department, OR
A diploma in any branch of engineering or technology recognized by the State
Government with five years experience in a position of supervision or management in a
factory in production or maintenance or safety department;
b) A degree or diploma or certificate in industrial safety recognized by the State Government.**
**Exempted for those who have not less than five years’ experience in a department of the Central or a State Government which deals with the administrations of the Factories Act, 1948 (63 of 1948), or the Indian Dock Labourers Act, 1934 (19 of 1934), OR those who have not less than five years’ experience on a full-time basis in training or education or consultancy or research in the field of accident prevention in any industry or in any institution. The requirement of Industrial Safety is not mandatory in case of Graduates Engineers in Safety disciplines.
Experience : Further to the above requirements, candidates should have 5 years post qualification experience in the field of Industrial Safety in a Shipyard/ Factory / Government / Semi-Government Company / Establishment. Out of the above total
experience, should have at least one year experience in the immediate lower scale of pay in case of PSU employees in the regular cadre or in equivalent immediate lower scale of pay in case of Government /Autonomous bodies. The candidate shall have experience in handling activities related to HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) in a Shipyard / Factory. Experience of working in an ERP/SAP/ computerized environment desirable. The candidate shall have good communication skills. Working knowledge
in Hindi/Bengali is desirable.
Age Limit :
- Manager (Finance) E-3 Grade – Not to exceed 40 years.
- Deputy Manager (Safety) E-2 Grade – Not to exceed 35 years.
- a) The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be as on 10 December 2019.
- b) Age relaxation of five years is applicable for candidates who have been domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall be as per Government of India guidelines. However, in no case, age limit after applying all age relaxation shall exceed 45 years for the post of Deputy Manager (Safety) and 50 years for Manager (Finance).
Salary Details :
- Manager (Finance) E-3 Grade – Rs. 60000-180000 /-
- Deputy Manager (Safety) E-2 Grade – Rs. 50000-160000 /-
- In addition to Basic Pay, the Executives are eligible for Industrial DA as applicable, HRA @ of 24% of Basic pay, Perks upto 35 % of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Accident Insurance coverage, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medical Insurance policy, Leave encashment, Performance Payment etc as admissible.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- a) The selection process shall be held at Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi or at any place as decided by CSL.
- b) The method of selection shall include a Power Point Presentation prepared by the candidates highlighting work experience, projects handled etc (duration of not more than ten minutes). This shall be followed by a Group discussion & Personal Interview. Accordingly, weightage is assigned to the following parameters for the final selection :
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 06.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 10.12.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- (i) Application fee of Rs. 1000/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be
remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking)
which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 06 November 2019 to 10 December 2019. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- (ii) Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- (iii) All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause d(i) above. It is important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 – Manager (Finance) & Deputy Manager (Safety) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Shipyard official website https://cochinshipyard.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
- The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 06 November 2019 to 10 December 2019
- Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
- It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post.
- They shall be informed to download call letter by e mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
- Applicants who are presently working in any organisation in the absence of experience certificate, should submit copy of Appointment / Offer letter issued by the organisation, latest Pay Slip / copy of last Pay drawn as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as relieving should be submitted. During the certificate verification process, the candidates should produce all certificates in original to establish the experience claimed in their online application, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled and they shall not be considered for further selection.
- Applicants who are Ex-servicemen should submit Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order from the Armed Forces and all certificates indicating qualification and work experience in the relevant discipline in the Armed Forces, as proof of experience and produce the same during certificate verification process. They should submit experience certificate from the authorities concerned, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.