Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Junior Commercial Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant & Store Keeper (04) vacancies. Online registration for these posts starts from “27.11.2019” to “30.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||CSL Kolkata Ship Repair Unit (CKSRU), Kolkata|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Commercial Assistant - 01
Junior Technical Assistant - 02
Store Keeper - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Commercial Assistant – 01.
- Junior Technical Assistant – 02.
- Store Keeper – 01.
- CSL Kolkata Ship Repair Unit (CKSRU), Kolkata.
Cochin Shipyard Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Commercial Assistant – Pass in three year Diploma in Commercial Practice/
Computer Engineering / Information Technology securing minimum of 60% of
marks from a State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualifications in
the case of Ex-servicemen.
Four years experience in matters relating to Office work, Updating ERP System, Man hour Booking, Data entry, Record and Report Generation, maintenance of files,
registers and records in a Shipyard/ Heavy Engineering Company/ Government/ SemiGovernment Company / Establishment and must be Computer savvy.
- Junior Technical Assistant – Pass in three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks or
equivalent qualifications in the case of Ex-servicemen.
Four years experience relating to works in Fabrication, Manufacturing, Engineering,
Stores, Material Procurement & Accounting, Estimation & Invoice Preparation, Updating ERP System, Data entry, Record and Report Generation in a Ship Building /
Ship Repair Company / Marine related Engineering Company / Heavy Engineering Company / Government/ Semi-Government Company / Establishment and must be Computer savvy.
- Store Keeper – Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management or
Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) or equivalent qualifications in
the case of Ex-servicemen.
Four years experience in storekeeping in a Shipyard/ Heavy Engineering Company/
Government/ Semi-Government Company / Establishment.
Preference will be given to those having exposure in materials management/ ERP packages.
- All candidates should have good communication skills and ability to communicate in Hindi / Bengali /English is desirable.
Age Limit :
- a) The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 35 years as on 30
December 2019. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark
- b) Age relaxation of five years applicable for candidates who have been domicile of
Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Age relaxation for Exservicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines, calculated by deducting
the period of military service from the actual age and adding three years thereto,
subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
Salary Details :
- Pay Scale W7 – Rs. 23500-77000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- a) The method of selection shall include Phase I, consisting of an Objective Type
Online Test – 70 marks and Phase II consisting of Descriptive type Written Test –
- b) The Phase I Objective type Online test shall consist of two parts General (Part A) and Discipline related (Part B). Part A comprises of General Knowledge, General
English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. The pattern of the question paper,
number of questions and allotment of marks is detailed under:
- c) Detailed syllabus for Part A and Part B of Phase I Objective Type Test is at Annexure I.
- d) Depending upon the number of online applications, the selection process shall be held at Kochi or at any other place in Kerala/ West Bengal.
- e) Discipline wise merit lists shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured by
candidates in the Phase -I Objective type Online test. In case, same marks secured by
more than one candidate, marks scored in the discipline part of the Objective type
Online test shall be the basis of determining the order of merit list. In case of a tie
thereafter, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- f) For the certificate verification prior to Phase-II (Descriptive type Written Test), the
candidates shall be short-listed in the ratio of 1:6 for each post based on the marks
secured by the candidates in Phase –I Objective type Online test in the order of merit.
- g) However, CSL reserves the right to fix minimum marks for pass in the Objective type Online test for the purpose of short listing candidates for the certificate verification and in such cases, the ratio of short-listing may be less than 1:6.
- h) Only those candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shall be allowed to attend the Phase-II (Descriptive type Written Test).
- i) A final merit list for the respective posts/ categories shall be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in both Phase I and Phase II tests put together.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 27.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 30.12.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee of ` 200/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be
remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet
Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 27
November 2019 to 30 December 2019. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person
with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are
exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to
SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause e(i) above. It is
important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 – Junior Commercial Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant & Store Keeper Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Shipyard official website https://cochinshipyard.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
- The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 27 November 2019 to 30 December 2019
- Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
- It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post.
- They shall be informed to download call letter by e mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
- Applicants who are presently working in any organisation in the absence of experience certificate, should submit copy of Appointment / Offer letter issued by the organisation, latest Pay Slip / copy of last Pay drawn as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as relieving should be submitted. During the certificate verification process, the candidates should produce all certificates in original to establish the experience claimed in their online application, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled and they shall not be considered for further selection.
- Applicants who are Ex-servicemen should submit Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order from the Armed Forces and all certificates indicating qualification and work experience in the relevant discipline in the Armed Forces, as proof of experience and produce the same during certificate verification process. They should submit experience certificate from the authorities concerned, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.