Cochin Shipyard has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Deputy Manager
(Electronics), E-2 Grade & Assistant Manager (Design-IT), E-1 Grade(03) vacancies. Online registration for these posts starts from “20.11.2019” to “27.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Cochin (Kerela)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager (Electronics), E-2 Grade - 01
Assistant Manager (Design-IT), E-1 Grade - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Cochin Shipyard requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Manager (Electronics), E-2 Grade – 01.
- Assistant Manager (Design-IT), E-1 Grade – 02.
- Cochin (Kerela).
Cochin Shipyard Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager (Electronics), E-2 Grade – Degree in Electronics / Electronics &
Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
Desirable :- Qualifications/training related to installation/ repairs of weapons & sensors including commissioning.
Experience : Minimum of seven years post qualification experience in Marine Shipbuilding/Ship Repair/Heavy Engineering company and related Engineering companies / Government / SemiGovernment Companies / Establishments in the areas of Electronics Equipment / integration/ Equipment Design/Procurement/ Installation/
Repair of Ship related electronics, Navigation and Communication Equipments, Equipment Controls & Instrumentation and Project Execution in related field, of which at least one year in the immediate lower scale of pay in case of PSUs in the regular cadre or in equivalent immediate lower scale of pay in case of Government/
Autonomous bodies. Experience in handling Naval weapon systems would be preferable. Experience of working in an ERP/SAP/computerized environment desirable.
- Assistant Manager (Design-IT), E-1 Grade – Degree in Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
Experience : Minimum of three years post qualification experience in C++/CAA with good programming skills. Understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE Shipbuilding Platform (CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA) knowledge based engineering EKL, Knowledge suite (action, check, rule, template, catalog, part/product family) are added advantages. Good analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory. Experience of working in an ERP/SAP/computerized environment desirable.
Age Limit :
- Deputy Manager (Electronics), E-2 Grade – Not to exceed 35 years.
- Assistant Manager (Design-IT), E-1 Grade – Not to exceed 30 years.
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be as on 27 December 2019.
- Age relaxation of five years is applicable for candidates who have been domicile of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen & Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) shall be as per Government of India guidelines. However, in no case, age limit after applying all age relaxations shall exceed 45 years for the post of Deputy Manager (Electronics) and 40 years for the post of Assistant Manager (Design-IT).
Salary Details :
- Deputy Manager (Electronics), E-2 Grade – Rs. 50000 – 160000/-
- Assistant Manager (Design-IT), E-1 Grade – Rs. 40000 – 140000 /-
- In addition to Basic Pay, the Executives are eligible for Industrial DA as applicable, HRA @ of 16% of Basic pay, Perks upto 35 % of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Accident Insurance coverage, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medical Insurance policy, Leave encashment, Performance Payment etc as admissible.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- a) The selection process shall be held at Kochi.
- b) For the post of Deputy Manager (Electronics),the method of selection shall include a Power Point Presentation prepared by the candidates highlighting work experience, projects handled etc (duration of not more than ten minutes). This shall be followed by a Group discussion & Personal Interview. Accordingly, weightage is assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:-
(i) Qualifying Engg Degree Marks : 20% Marks
(ii) Work Experience in the relevant job/ area: 40% marks
(iii) Power Point Presentation : 10% marks
(iv) Group Discussion : 10% marks
(v) Personal Interview : 20% marks
Total : 100 Marks
- c) For the post of Assistant Manager (Design-IT), the method of selection shall include Objective type Test, Descriptive type Test, followed by Personal Interview. The details are as under:-
(i) The Objective type Test shall be of 30 marks, 30 minutes duration comprising of 30 Multiplechoice questions in the areas of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Subject Based. The Descriptive type test shall be of 30 marks comprising Subject based questions. Accordingly, weightage is assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:-
i) Qualifying Engg Degree Marks : 20% Marks
ii) Objective type test Marks : 30% Marks
iii) Descriptive type test Marks : 30% Marks
iv) Personal Interview : 20% Marks
Total : 100 Marks
(ii) Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the Objective type test, the candidates shall be short-listed for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:6, in the order of merit. Candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the Descriptive type Test / Personal interview. In case, same marks secured by more than one candidate in the Objective type test, marks scored in the Subject part of the Objective type test shall be considered as the basis of determining the order of merit list. In case of a tie thereafter, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
(iii) However, CSL reserves the right to fix minimum marks for pass in the Objective type test for the purpose of short listing candidates for the certificate verification and in such cases, the ratio of short-listing may be less than 1:6.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 20.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 27.12.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee of Rs.1000/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be
remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking)
which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 20 November 2019 to 27 December 2019.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause e(i) above. It is important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Shipyard official website https://cochinshipyard.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
- The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 20 November 2019 to 27 December 2019
- Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference.
- It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post.
- They shall be informed to download call letter by e mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
- Applicants who are presently working in any organisation in the absence of experience certificate, should submit copy of Appointment / Offer letter issued by the organisation, latest Pay Slip / copy of last Pay drawn as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as relieving should be submitted. During the certificate verification process, the candidates should produce all certificates in original to establish the experience claimed in their online application, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled and they shall not be considered for further selection.
- Applicants who are Ex-servicemen should submit Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order from the Armed Forces and all certificates indicating qualification and work experience in the relevant discipline in the Armed Forces, as proof of experience and produce the same during certificate verification process. They should submit experience certificate from the authorities concerned, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.