Cochin Port Trust has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Executive Engineer (Civil) (08) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Executive Engineer (Civil) post in Cochin Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 27.09.2019 till 15.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Cochin Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Executive Engineer (Civil) - 08|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Cochin – 682009, Kerala, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Cochin Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 08.
- Kochi (Kerala).
Cochin Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – (i) Degree or equivalent in civil Engg. from a
recognised University/ Institution.
(ii) Five years experience in executive cadre in Planning/ Construction/ Design/ Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial/ Commercial/
- In case of Promotion/Absorption/ Deputation, grades from which it should be made -Promotion from Asst. Exe.Engineer (Civil)in the scale of pay of Rs.9100-15100 with five years regular service in the grade failing which Asst. Exe. Engineer(Civil) in the scale of pay of Rs.9100-15100 with two years regular service in the grade and a combined regular service of eight years in the scales of pay of Rs.9100-15100 and Rs.8600-14600 in the respective discipline of Civil Engg. Dept. Absorption/Deputation will be of Officers holding analogous posts or feeder posts with experience as mentioned above in a Major Port Trust.
- By promotion failing which by absorption/deputation, failing both by direct
Age Limit :
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 10750- 300- 16750- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Cochin Port Trust on or before 15.11.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Cochin – 682009, Kerala, India.
How to apply for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Executive Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cochin Port Trust official website – http://www.cochinport.gov.in
- Application may be sent in prescribed format along with the self attested copies of all supporting certificates as regards to educational qualification, mark sheet of all semesters, age proof, experience, etc., so as to reach Cochin Post Trust on or before 15.11.2019.
- Attested copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years.
- Attested copies of certificates of academic qualification to prove eligibility.
- No-Objection Certificate of the respective Port Trust.
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Vigilance and Administrative clearance of the concerned Port in the Proforma
prescribed by the Ministry (Annexure-III).
- The veracity of the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree
obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The applications received through proper channel only will be considered. The
applications received after the last date or without ACRs or otherwise incomplete will not be considered.