Chennai Metro Rail Limited has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) post in CMRL should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission of application is 07.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road Koyambedu, Chennai - 600 107|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) – 01
- Chennai(Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) –
- Must be a Graduate Engineer in Electronics or Communication Engineering or a combination of any of these disciplines or equivalent degree. Minimum 23 years of experience in implementing design, installation, testing, commissioning & operation of AFTC based automatic signaling. Experience in tendering and contract management, implementation of design, installation, commissioning of backbone OFC, copper or other cable, SDH & UHF equipments, commissioning of LAN/VAN server, digital/IP exchanges, PA system, Surveillance system in Metros/High Speed Railways etc.
Age Limit :
- General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) – Max age limit 50 years
Salary Details :
- General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) – Rs.1,50,000/-
to Rs.1,90,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Duration of Project :
- The appointment is on contract basis for a period of 2 years or till the age of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should clearly mention their name, post code and mobile number at the back of the Demand Draft.
- No application fee for Differently Abled persons. Only disability certificate to be attached along with the application.
- The application fee may be transferred to the below mentioned account and inform the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number on or before 07-08-2020.
- BENEFICIARY NAME: M/S CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
SBI Account: 00000030990166827
BRANCH: KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the CMRL on or before 07.08.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
How to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2020 – General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMRL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMRL official website – https://chennaimetrorail.org
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply in hardcopy along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.5 to 7) and prescribed application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph to the following address on or before 07-08-2020.
- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR), CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED, CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107
- Applications may also be forwarded through email to the email ID [email protected] on or before 07-08-2020 and the application fee may be transferred to the below mentioned account and inform the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number on or before 07-08-2020.
- Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Telephonic queries will be attended on all working days between 10:00 a.m to 6.00 p.m.
- Email queries may be addressed to “[email protected]”