Chennai Metro Rail Limited has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) post in CMRL should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission of application is 28.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road Koyambedu, Chennai - 600 107|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) -01
- Chennai(Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) –
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics or Communication Engineering or a combination of any of these disciplines.
- IRSSE Officers (in Group A) presently in SAG and above level with minimum 23 years of experience in implementing design, installation, testing, commissioning & operation of AFTC based automatic signaling of a big yard (preferably for
- Experience in tendering and contract management, implementation of design, installation, commissioning of backbone OFC, copper or other cable, SDH & UHF equipments, commissioning of LAN/VAN server, digital/IP exchanges, PA System, Surveillance System will be an added advantage.
Age Limit :
- Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) – Age not exceeding 55 years as on date of notification i.e on 29-06-2020. Age will be relaxed for deserving candidates.
Salary Details :
- Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) – (i) The deputationist shall be entitled to draw pay being drawn in the parent organization. Additionally, deputation allowance and project allowance at 10% of Basic Pay each will be paid.
(ii) Option to draw pay and allowances as per the parent organization or to draw equivalent cadre pay scale in CMRL with IDA, HRA and Cafeteria Allowances of 20% of Basic pay
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Period Of Deputation :
- Initial Period of deputation will be for a period of 3, which can be extendable for 5 years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the CMRL on or before 28.08.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
How to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2020 – Chief General Manager/General Manager (S & T) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMRL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMRL official website – https://chennaimetrorail.org
- Applications in the prescribed format (available in page No.4 to 6) along with the following documents should be routed through proper channel to Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107 or through email ([email protected]).
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with copies of documents and passport size photo at the time of interview in case they have been shortlisted based on their application sent through email.
- The forwarding authority should send the following information/documents along with applications in hard copy to the above mentioned address or soft copy through email ([email protected]):
1. Duly attested copies of last 5 years ACRs of the applicant.
2. A certificate from cadre controlling authority as per the proforma mentioned below to the effect of vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and major or minor penalty statement.