Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Site Engineer (Civil) - 05
Engineer (Safety) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||15.06.2019 at 09.00 a.m
Registration of candidates will commence from 09.00 hrs on 15-06-2019 and close at 14.00 hrs
|Venue||Chennai Metro Rail Limited, (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Placement Details
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Site Engineer (Civil) – 05.
- Engineer (Safety) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Site Engineer (Civil) – Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/Institute recognized by Government and should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in Execution of large Infrastructure projects preferably in Metro Rail Project.
- Engineer (Safety) – Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Government. Possession of safety certification from NEBOSH is desirable. Should possess minimum of 5 years of postqualification experience in overseeing and implementation of safety aspects of large Infrastructure projects preferably Metro Rail Project.
Age Limit :
- Site Engineer (Civil) – 30 years.
- Engineer (Safety) – 30 years.
- Age Relaxation Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
- Site Engineer (Civil) – Rs.40,000/- Consolidated Pay (per month).
- Engineer (Safety) – Rs.40,000/- Consolidated Pay (per month).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Two years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually
agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Medical examination.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 15.06.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- Registration of candidates will commence from 09.00 hrs on 15-06-2019 and close at 14.00 hrs.
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited, (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
- Phone: 044 2379 2000
How to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2019 – Site Engineer and Engineer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMRL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMRL official website – https://chennaimetrorail.org
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 15.06.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at Chennai Metro Rail Limited, (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 29-05-2019. Age may be relaxed for deserving and experienced candidates. Apart from the consolidated pay, benefits like Medical, Accident Insurance & Increment will be extended.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
Download CMRL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here