Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and Management” Trainees to Assistant Manager in the following disciplines
Civil - 16
Electrical - 05
Electronics - 03
Mechanical - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||18.06.2019 at 23.59 hrs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Territorial Army Placement Details
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and Management” Trainees to Assistant Manager in the following disciplines.
- Civil – 16.
- Electrical – 05.
- Electronics – 03.
- Mechanical – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- First-class graduates with minimum aggregate average of 70% marks *
(relaxation by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have a valid GATE score at the time of applying. Final year students who will secure the eligible degree before the commencement of the course can also apply.
- Aggregate % of marks will be converted as per IITM senate norms i.e. % of marks = (CGPA X 10) – 5.
Age Limit :
- Not more than 28 years as on 29-05-2019 (relaxation by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST).
Salary Details :
- For the one year course, CMRL will pay a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month to candidates and also the necessary sponsorship and tuition fees to IIT Madras.
- On successful completion of the course, the trainees will be posted as Assistant Manager on contract for a period of 5 years in Chennai Metro Rail Ltd with a consolidated pay of Rs.40,000/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Bond & Notice Period time :
- Before joining the course, the selected candidates will have to execute a bond of Rs.6 Lakhs to serve Chennai Metro Rail Limited for a period of six years including the PG Diploma course period of one year.
Selection Process :
- The provisional selection is based on the GATE score and final selection will be
subject to medical fitness.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 30.05.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 18.06.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- (For General and Others) and Rs.100/- (For SC/ST)
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2019 – PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMRL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMRL official website https://chennaimetrorail.org
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Candidates are required to apply only through the CMRL website: http://chennaimetrorail.org. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before the final submission of the Online Application, the candidates should have scanned their recent Photograph, Signature and other documents in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. These documents will be required for uploading before final submission of Online Application.
- A valid E-mail and Mobile Number is mandatory for the submission of Online Application. This E-Mail and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. CMRL will send important information with regard to application on this registered E-Mail/Mobile number.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with CMRL’s website http://chennaimetrorail.org for information regarding recruitment process.
- Mere issue of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. Chennai Metro Rail Limited will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents.
- TA will be paid for joining the course.