CMRL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts) post in CMRL should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission of application is 21.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager (Finance & Accounts) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Chennai Metro Rail Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or Cost Accountant and member of Institute of Cost Accountant of India with minimum 2 to 7 years of postqualification executive experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a private company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience in Accounting, MIS, Indirect Taxes and Direct Taxes.
Age Limit (As On 23.10.2019) :
- Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Maximum Age Limit 38 years (Age Relaxation & Concession – Refer Official Notification)
Salary Details :
- Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Rs.50,000/- to Rs.90,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The appointment is on contract basis for a period of 2 years
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should clearly mention their name, post code and mobile number at the back of the Demand Draft.
- No application fee for Differently Abled persons. Only disability certificate to be attached along with the application.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the CMRL on or before 21.11.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
How to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager (Finance & Accounts) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMRL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMRL official website – https://chennaimetrorail.org
- Signed applications in hard copy along with related document copies along with duly filled in application form must reach the Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107 on or before 21-11-2019.
- Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
- Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence.
- All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
- CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
- CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
Download CMRL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
CMRL Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here