CMFRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Young Professional II (1) vacancy. CMFRI has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional II Posts on 16.07.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||ICAR-Tuticorin Research Centre of CMFRI, Tuticorin|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||16.07.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||ICAR - Tuticorin Research Centre of CMFRI, South Beach Road, Near Roche Park, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Placement Details
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional II – 01.
- ICAR-Tuticorin Research Centre of CMFRI, Tuticorin.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional II – Master in Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Marine Biology / Zoology / Environmental Science or related.
- Desirable experiences : Research experience in Fishery Biology with working knowledge in tropho-dynamic of fishes / Mariculture with working knowledge in integrated multi-tropic aquaculture (IMTA) / GIS & Remote sensing with working knowledge in data extraction, processing & interpretation of results. Experience in analysis of environmental parameters related to IMTA and climate change studies.
Age Limit :
- Young Professional II – Upper age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for women (age relaxation applicable for OBC/SC/ST candidate as per GOI norms).
Salary Details :
- Young Professional II – Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated Emoluments) (As per revised ICAR guidelines)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Young Professional II – Till March 2020 likely to be extended.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 16.07.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- ICAR – Tuticorin Research Centre of CMFRI, South Beach Road, Near Roche Park, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu.
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2019 – Young Professional II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMFRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMFRI official website – http://www.cmfri.org.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 16.07.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at ICAR – Tuticorin Research Centre of CMFRI, South Beach Road, Near Roche Park, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- Registration will begin at 09.00 a.m and close at 10.00 a.m
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.