CMFRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Young Professional I (1) vacancy. CMFRI has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional I Posts on 21.10.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||21.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m
|Venue||ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute,
P.B No. 1603,
Ernakulam North P.O.,
(Room No.412, 4th Floor)
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional I – 01.
- ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional I – Bachelor Degree in Fishery Science/ Agriculture/ Aquaculture/Economics/ Statistics.
- Vocational higher secondary as HSC level educational qualification.
- Knowledge in socio economic data collection among fisherfolk.
Age Limit :
- Young Professional I – Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years with eligible relaxation as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Young Professional I – Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated Emoluments).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Young Professional I – Five Months (Purely on contract basis).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 21.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi, (Room No.412, 4th Floor).
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2019 – Young Professional I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMFRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMFRI official website – http://www.cmfri.org.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 21.10.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi, (Room No.412, 4th Floor).
- All the original certificates from matriculation onwards must be produced at the time of interview in either original or provisional. Without these certificates, applicants would not be allowed to appear for interview. Candidates should submit one valid ID proof at the time of selection.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- The eligible candidates are advised to send their bio-data at
email@example.com on or before 15.10.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail and only those who receive communication may appear for the walk-in-interview on the specified date and time.