CMD – KIED has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Program Manager and Senior Programme Coordinator (02) vacancies. Online registration for the post of starts from “22.07.2020” to “07.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Kerala Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Centre for Management Development - Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Program Manager - 01
Senior Programme Co-ordinator - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CMD – KIED Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- CMD – KIED requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Program Manager – 01
- Senior Programme Co-ordinator – 01
CMD – KIED Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Program Manager –
- B Tech/MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a recognised university
- Knowledge in MS Office tools and Project Management tools
- Senior Programme Co-ordinator –
- B Tech/ MBA/Post Graduate, Diploma in Management from a recognised university
- Knowledge in MS Office tools, Excellent communication,
Documentation and Presentation Skills
Age Limit :
- Program Manager – 40 years (as on 01.07.2020)
- Senior Programme Co-ordinator – 60 years (as on 01.07.2020)
Salary Details :
- Program Manager – Rs. 40,000/-
- Senior Programme Co-ordinator – Rs. 30,000 /-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 22.07.2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 07.08.2020
How to apply for CMD – KIED Recruitment 2020 – Program Manager and Senior Programme Co-ordinator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMD – KIED Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Centre for Management Development – Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMD – KIED website https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the
information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application
form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though
he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the applicants his/her application will be rejected.
- KIED reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience