Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Christian Medical College, Vellore|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||B.E / B.Tech with GATE Qualification or M.E / M.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and other Engineering fields with the following pre-requisites. Additional Training / Experience in Bioengineering / Biomedical Engineering is desirable
Pre-requisites - Circuit Design, Assembly & Testing, Programming
|Mode of Appointment||Project Mode|
|Salary Details||As per institutional rules.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Principal, Christian Medical College, Bagayam Vellore - 632002|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMC Vellore Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Go through the Official Notification Carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the CMC Vellore on or before 20.05.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “The Principal, Christian Medical College, Bagayam Vellore – 632002.”
- Please mention the Job Code in the application form. The application without Job code will not be accepted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.