CLRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistants vacant positions. CLRI has planned to conduct an interview for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistants Posts on 21.06.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Leather Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01
Senior Research Fellow - 01
Junior Research Fellow - 01
Various Project Assistants - 27
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||21.06.2019 at 09.00 AM.|
|Venue||CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Leather Research Institute Placement Details
- Central Leather Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Various Project Assistants – 27.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Central Leather Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Science from recognized University/Institute. Desirable – Candidates having work experience, having publications related to dissemination of science and technology and preparation, of course, materials in audio and video will be given preference.
- Senior Research Fellow – M Tech (Chemical Engineering/ Leather Technology) or equivalent degree in Engineering/ Technology with atleast 60% marks from recognized University/lnstitute.
- Junior Research Fellow – M. Tech in Biotechnology/ Essential: M. Tech Biopharmaceutical (OR) M Pharm from recognized University/Institute. Desirable – Candidates having prior training/ experience in handling nematodes/ worms will be given preference.
- Various Project Assistants – MBA (Any Specialisation) with 55% marks from recognized University/Institute. Plus 2 years of relevant experience. (PGDM, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA).
Age Limit :
- Research Associate – 35 years.
- Senior Research Fellow – 32 years.
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years.
- Various Project Assistants – 28 years – 35 years.
- Relaxation of upper age limit:
i. Project Assistants – 5 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Women/ PwD and 3 years for OBC applicants
ii. Senior Research Fellow (Project)/ Junior Research Fellow (Project) – 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/ Schedule Tribes/ OBC/ Physically Handicapped and female applicants.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Rs. 36,000 per month.
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 35,000 per month.
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000 per month.
- Various Project Assistants – Rs.10,000 – Rs. 25,000 per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Research Associate – 6 months.
- Senior Research Fellow – One year.
- Junior Research Fellow – One year.
- Various Project Assistants – 6 months – One year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 21.06.2019 (Friday) at 09.00 a.m.
- CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India.
How to apply for CLRI Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistants Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CLRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Leather Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CLRI official website – https://www.clri.org
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 21.06.2019 (Friday) at 09.00 am to be held at CLRI, Chennai – 600 020.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case it is co-terminus with the project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
- Candidates coming after 11 00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.