CLRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Full-Time Veterinarian vacancy. CLRI has planned to conduct an interview for Veterinarian Posts on 25.06.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Leather Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Full-Time Veterinarian - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||25.06.2019 (Tuesday) at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Leather Research Institute Placement Details
- Central Leather Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Full-Time Veterinarian – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Central Leather Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Full-Time Veterinarian – Full-time B.V.Sc with minimum 55% marks from recognized, University/ Institute OR
Full-time B.V.Sc with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute plus 02 years of experience animals handling.
Age Limit :
- Full-Time Veterinarian – 30 years to 35 years.
- Age Relaxation – SC/ ST/ Women/Person with Disability – 05 years.
- OBC – 02 years.
Salary Details :
- Full-Time Veterinarian – Rs.25,000 to Rs.28,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One year Intially.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.06.2019 (Tuesday) at 09.00 a.m.
- CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India.
How to apply for CLRI Recruitment 2019 – Veterinarian Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CLRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Leather Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CLRI official website – https://www.clri.org
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 25.06.2019 (Tuesday) at 09.00 am to be held at CLRI, Chennai – 20
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case it is co-terminus with the project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
- Candidates coming after 11 00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download CLRI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CLRI Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here