CLRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its External Expert (2) vacancy. CLRI has planned to conduct an interview for External Expert Posts on 11.07.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Leather Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||External Expert - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||11.07.2019 (Thursday) at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Leather Research Institute Placement Details
- Central Leather Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- External Expert – 02.
Central Leather Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- External Expert Position 1 – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME) with minimum 25 years of experience of handling tannery machinery maintenance.
- External Expert Position 2 – Diploma in Leather Technology with minimum 15 years of relevant experience OR B.Tech in Leather Technology with minimum 12 years of relevant experience
Age Limit :
- External Expert Position 1 – 65 years
- External Expert Position 2 – 50 years
Salary Details :
- External Expert Position 1 – US$ 3000 per month
- External Expert Position 2 – US$ 2500 to 3000 per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- External Expert Position 1 – Maximum 3 months.
- External Expert Position 2 – Maximum 6 months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 11.07.2019 (Thursday) at 09.00 a.m.
- CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India.
How to apply for CLRI Recruitment 2019 – External Expert Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CLRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Leather Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CLRI official website – https://www.clri.org
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 11.07.2019 (Thursday) at 09.00 am to be held at CLRI, Chennai – 20
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- Selected Candidates shall be ready to leave Ethiopia at short notice.
- Candidates coming after 11 00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.