CLRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its External Expert (01) vacancy. CLRI has planned to conduct an interview for External Expert Posts on 04.11.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central Leather Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||External Expert - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Notification||17.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||04.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Leather Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central Leather Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- External Expert – 01.
Central Leather Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- External Expert – Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation from Recognised University/ Institute with minimum 10 years of experience in handling chromatographic and spectrographic equipment like HPLC, GC-ECD, GC-MS, ICP-OES, FTIR and UV-Vis.
Age Limit :
- External Expert – Minimum 35 years and Maximum 50 years.
Salary Details :
- External Expert – US$ 3000 per month with accommodation (CLRI office accomadation, Addis Ababa).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- External Expert – Maximum 2 months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020, India.
How to apply for CLRI Recruitment 2019 – External Expert Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CLRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Leather Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CLRI official website – https://www.clri.org
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by walk-in-interview on 04.11.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at CLRI, Chennai – 600020.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- He/She shall possess a valid passport with a minimum 2 months validity period.
- He/She shall be ready to leave Ethiopia at short notice upon selection.
- He/She shall sign an agreement with CSIR- CLRI upon selection.
- Candidates coming after 11 00 a.m. shall normally not permitted for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.