CIPET has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Senior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Senior Research Fellow Posts in CIPET should send their application form by post or by mail. Last date for submission is 05.06.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)
|Organization||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address||The Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
Email : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Tech in Polymer Science & Technology / Biotechnology with 1st Class & Minimum 2 years research experience in relevant field.
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – As Per DST Norms
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) OR Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Written Test with Skill/Practical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post or By Mail so as to reach the CIPET on or before 05.06.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CIPET Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIPET official website – https://www.cipet.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their Application Form (please visit our website: www.cipet.gov.in.)
- Applications complete in all respects strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures, super-scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope, by speed post should be sent to “The Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032”.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- The decision of the selection Committee will be final in the matter of selection.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application format so that intimation regarding call letters for interview can be sent.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No application fee.
- Good working knowledge of computers is desirable.