CIPET has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Technician, Office Assistant and Faculty Various Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Technician, Office Assistant and Faculty in CIPET should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 02.07.2019 till 15.07.2019 by 03.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician, Office Assistant, Faculty - Various Vacancies|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director & Head, CIPET: Centre for Skilling and Technical Support (CSTS), Thiruvathavur, Madurai – 625 110|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technician, Office Assistant, Faculty – Various Vacancies.
- Madurai (Tamilnadu).
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification / Experience|
|Technician - Tool Room||DME / DPMT or equivalent with 01 year post qualification experience in Tool Room &
CNC Machine Operations
|Technician - Processing||DPT / DPMT / Diploma or equivalent with 01 year post qualification experience in
Operating Plastics Processing Machines
|Technician - Testing||PGD-PPT with 01 year post qualification experience in Quality control lab in Plastics
Testing Field (Knowledge on QMS & NABL)
|Technician - CAD / Design||PDPMD or Equivalent with NX Creo & Catia certification with 01 year post qualification
experience in both Designing of Moulds / Software Training
|Technician - Maintenance||Dip./I.T.I / Turner / Fitter / Machinist or equivalent with 02 years post qualification
experience in the relevant field
|Office Assistant - Admin / Accts||Full time first class Graduation in commerce with working knowledge in Tally Software,
Taxation, Tamil / English Typing, Corel Draw / Photoshop, MS Office Certification with 01 year post qualification experience.
|Office Assistant - Training||Any Full time Degree with 01 year post qualification experience, Tamil / English Typing,
Corel Draw / Photoshop, MS Office Certification.
|Faculty||B.E / B.Tech in Plastics / Polymer / Mechanical with 01 year post qualification
experience in handling Theory & Practical classes
|Faculty||M.Sc Mathematics/ Physics with 01 year post qualification experience in handling
Theory & Practical classes
|Faculty||M.A English with 01 year post qualification experience in handling Theory & Practical
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- For the period of 02 years on consolidated remuneration based on 06 months review.
Selection Process :
- Written Test with Skill/Practical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the CIPET on or before 15.07.2019 by 03.00 pm
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director & Head, CIPET: Centre for Skilling and Technical Support (CSTS), Thiruvathavur, Madurai – 625 110.
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2019 – Technician, Office Assistant and Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CIPET Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIPET official website – https://www.cipet.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their Application Form (please visit our website: www.cipet.gov.in.)
- The Candidate should clearly mention “Advertisement No.01/2019” and name of the post applied, in bold letters on top of the envelope.
- Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in by Speed Post to “The Director & Head, CIPET: Centre for Skilling and Technical Support (CSTS), Thiruvathavur, Madurai – 625 110”.
- The application should be submitted on or before 15 th July, 2019 at 15.00 hrs.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- The decision of the selection Committee will be final in the matter of selection.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.