CIPET has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Legal Consultant (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Legal Consultant in CIPET should send their application form by post. Last date for Offline submission is 30.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Legal Consultant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Principal Director (Vigilance), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Legal Consultant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Legal Consultant – Any Graduate / Post Graduate, preferably in law from a recognized University with relevant post qualification experience.
Experience / Skill sets :
a. Sound knowledge of Administrative regulations / Office procedures in Govt. / Semi Govt./ Autonomous organization of Central Govt. / Hands-on experience in Legal procedures / Labour laws / Preparation of contract documents and agreements.
b. Thorough knowledge in Legal matters related to Civil & Service issues pertaining to
Central Govt. and also knowledge in DoPT Guidelines, CCS (CCA) Rules and other
rules and regulations pertaining to the Central Govt. Employment.
c. Act as counsel in Court / Tribunal proceedings to handle cases on behalf of the Institute/ Conducting Departmental Enquires / Handling Vigilance matters / Handling legal disputes.
d. To offer the best legal advice that is in compliance with legal requirements / Consulting external lawyers on legal matters.
e. Fluency in written and oral English and Legal drafting skills is mandatory
Age Limit :
- Legal Consultant – Below 65 years.
Salary Details :
- Legal Consultant – Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The positions are purely on contractual basis, renewable yearly, based on performance.
Selection Process :
- Written Test with Skill/Practical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the CIPET on or before 30.09.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Principal Director (Vigilance), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2019 – Legal Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CIPET Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIPET official website – https://www.cipet.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their Application Form (please visit our website: www.cipet.gov.in.)
- Applications complete in all respects strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures, super-scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope, by speed post should be sent to “The Principal Director (Vigilance), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032”.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- The decision of the selection Committee will be final in the matter of selection.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application format so that intimation regarding call letters for interview can be sent.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No application fee.
- Good working knowledge of computers is desirable.