Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Young Professional-II (01) Vacancy. To apply for the Young Professional-II posts in CIBA, candidates fill in proforma only along with biodata and send it through e-mail to [email protected] or / [email protected] positively from 15.09.2020 till 25.09.2020. Eligible candidates check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional-II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email ID||[email protected] or / [email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional-II – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional-II – Candidates with First class Master degree in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Marine Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Fisheries science, Zoology etc
Age Limit :
- Young Professional-II – 40 years for Men & 45 years for Women as on date of Interview (Upper Age limits are relaxable for SC,ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
Salary Details :
- Young Professional-II – Rs.25,000/- consolidated
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of Project :
- Upto March 2021
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Eligible and Interested Candidate may send their application only through e-mail to [email protected] or / [email protected] on or before 25.09.2020
- Date of interview : 28.09.2020 (11.00 AM – 01.00 PM)
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional-II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CIBA Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIBA official website http://www.ciba.res.in
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in attached proforma along with biodata and
‘Statement of Purpose’ through e-mail to [email protected] or / [email protected] on or before
25th September 2020.
- Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only for attending the interview. Director, CIBA reserves the right to accept or reject any applications.
Download CIBA Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CIBA Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here