Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Young Professional-II (01) Vacancy. To apply for the Young Professional-II posts in CIBA, candidates fill in proforma only along with biodata and send it through e-mail to [email protected] positively from 06.03.2020 till 17.03.2020. Eligible candidates check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional-II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional-II – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional-II – Post graduate in Economics /Accountancy/Statistics with 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of working experience in the relevant subject.
Age Limit :
- Young Professional-II – Maximum 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on date of interview. Age limits are relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Young Professional-II – Rs.25,000/- consolidated
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of Project :
- Upto March 2021 / co-terminus with the project
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Eligible and Interested Candidate may send their application only through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 17.03.2020.
- Date of interview : 20.03.2020 at 11.00 am
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional-II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CIBA Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIBA official website http://www.ciba.res.in
- Eligible & Interested Candidate may send their application in the prescribed proforma only along with biodata through e-mail to [email protected] positively on or before 17.03.2020.
- Applications received after the above said prescribed last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The applicant should indicate “Application for Young Professional-II” in the subject line of his/her email.
- Except for the prescribed application proforma, please DO NOT attach any other documents along with your application.
- Applications submitted through private job web portals will not be considered.
- Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only by email to attend the interview at CIBA, Chennai.
- The candidates who have received mail should appear for the interview with the filled-in application, original and photocopies of certificates along with passport size photograph.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download CIBA Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CIBA Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here