Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 02
Project Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||ICAR-Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
(Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare)
#75, Santhome High Road, MRC Nagar ,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu. 600028.
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Placement Details
- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 02.
- Project Assistant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M.E/M.Tech in Water Resources Engineering/Remote
sensing/Agri or Geoinformatics or Information Technology M.F.Sc/M.Sc (Bio-Chemistry / Aquaculture / Marine biology / Zoology / Life sciences /environmental science or
equivalent) with NET qualified.
- Project Assistant – MCA/ M.Sc in Geoinformatics with satellite image processing
Assistant knowledge/ MSC marine biology /Post graduate in science with
experience /exposure to soil, water and environmental studies.
- Desirable : Knowledge in shrimp farming / aquaculture.
Age Limit :
- Maximum 30 years for men and 35 years for women as on date of interview.
- Age limits are relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.25000/- + 30% HRA per month.
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000 consolidated per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of Project :
- 2 YEARS /co-terminus with the project.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Eligible & Interested Candidate may send their application only through e-mail to [email protected]/ [email protected] on or before 28.06.2019.
How to apply for CIBA Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CIBA Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIBA official website http://www.ciba.res.in
- Eligible & Interested Candidate may send their application in the prescribed proforma only along with biodata through e-mail to [email protected] / [email protected] positively on or before 28.06.2019.
- Applications received after the above said prescribed last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The applicant should indicate “Application for SRF / Project Assistant” in the subject line of his/her email.
- Except for the prescribed application proforma, please DO NOT attach any other documents along with your application.
- Applications submitted through private job web portals will not be considered.
- Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only by email to attend the interview at CIBA, Chennai.
- The candidates who have received mail should appear for the interview with the filled-in application, original and photocopies of certificates along with passport size photograph.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download CIBA Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CIBA Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here