Chennai Port Trust has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Senior Medical Officer & Dentist (06) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Senior Medical Officer & Dentist post in Chennai Port Trust should send their application form Offline by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 29.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Port Trust
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Medical Officer - 05
Dentist - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||The Office of the Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, (Opposite Reserve Bank of India), Chennai 600001|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Chennai Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Medical Officer – 05
- Dentist – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Medical Officer –
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University;
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in the specialty of General Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Diabetology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics from a recognized University;
- Post Qualification experience of 3 years in a Hospital in the relevant field of specialization in case of PG Degree and 5 years experience in the case of PG Diploma holders.
- Dentist –
- BDS Degree from a recognized Institution under the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or from any deemed University;
- 3 years experience in a Hospital
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Senior Medical Officer – Rs. 70,000/- Per Month
- Dentist – Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Chennai Port Trust on or before 29.02.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Office of the Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai,(Opposite Reserve Bank of India), Chennai 600001.
How to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Senior Medical Officer & Dentist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai Port Trust official website – https://www.chennaiport.gov.in
- Applications in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates should reach the office of the Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai,(Opposite Reserve Bank of India)Chennai 600 001 on or before 29.02.2020.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- For further details contact Chief Medical Officer, Chennai Port Trust Telephone No: 044 2538 3376 / 2531 2373 ;
e-mail ID : [email protected] / [email protected]