Chennai Port Trust has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) (05) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) post in Chennai Port Trust should send their application form both Online/ Offline by post. Online / Offline submission starts from 27.01.2020 till 29.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online / Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Port Trust
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) - 05|
|Mode of Applying||Online / Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||The Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Chennai Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) – 05
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) –
- Degree or Equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized university / Institution
- Twelve years experience in Executive Cadre in planning/ construction / Design/maintenance preferably of port and marine structures in an Industrial/Commercial / Govt. Undertakings.
Age Limit :
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) – Upper age limit – 42 years.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) – Rs.32900 – 58000
Mode of Applying :
- Online / Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Chennai Port Trust on or before 29.02.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001.
How to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai Port Trust official website – https://www.chennaiport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates have to apply in the ‘Online Application Portal’ of the ministry of shipping https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in/.
- The applicants has to register in the Online Application Portal.
- A Printout of the Filled in application form along with the requisite document should be sent to “The Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001”.