Chennai Port Trust has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Chief Medical Officer (01) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Chief Medical Officer post in Chennai Port Trust should send their application form Offline by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 30.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Port Trust
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chief Medical Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Chennai Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Chief Medical Officer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Chief Medical Officer –
- MBBS Degree from a recognized university
- A Post Graduate Medical Degree or PG Medical Diploma in the specified specialty from a recognized university
- Post Qualification experience of 16 years in case of PG Degree Holder and 18 years in case of PG Diploma Holder in the relevant field of specialisation in a reputed hospital
Age Limit :
- Chief Medical Officer – Upper Age limit for direct
recruitment (in years) – 50
Salary Details :
- Chief Medical Officer – Rs.100000-260000 (Revised) (Pre-revised scales: Rs.43200-66000)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Chennai Port Trust on or before 30.11.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.
How to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Chief Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai Port Trust official website – https://www.chennaiport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates have to apply through ‘Online Application Portal’ (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and a print-out of the online application should be sent through proper channel, along with the following documents within the stipulated time.
a) Copies of educational qualifications and experience,
b) Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw if selected.
c) A self attested Passport Size Photo of the candidate to be affixed on the application.
- Applications in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates should reach the office of the “Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001” on or before 30.11.2020.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.