Chennai Port Trust has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Personnel Officer (01) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Personnel Officer post in Chennai Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 26.11.2019 till 31.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Personnel Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Chennai Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Personnel Officer – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Personnel Officer – (i) A degree from a recognized university/Institution
(ii) Nine years experience in executive cadre in
the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial
Relations etc., in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
Age Limit :
- Personnel Officer – 40 years.
Salary Details :
- Personnel Officer – Rs.24900-50500
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Chennai Port Trust on or before 31.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001.
How to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Personnel Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai Port Trust official website – https://www.chennaiport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates have to apply in the ‘Online Application Portal’ of the ministry of shipping https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in/.
- The applicants has to register in the Online Application Portal.
- A Printout of the Filled in application form along with the requisite document should be sent to “The Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001”.