Chennai Port Trust has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Deputy Director (1) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Deputy Director post in Chennai Port Trust should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 28.06.2019 till 13.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Director - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Port of Chennai, 1 Rajaji Salai, Chennai - 600 001|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Chennai Port Trust requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Director – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Chennai Port Trust Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Director – Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences from a
recognized university / institution. or Degree in Maths/ Statistics / Operational Research / Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application /
Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized university / institution.
Degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized university /institution.
Desirable – Post Graduate Degree in Maths/ Statistics/ Operational Research/Economics or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Systems or Information Systems or MIS or information Technology or Computer Applications or Business Admn. (PG Degree / Diploma) with specilisation in Systems or Information Systems or MIS or Information Technology and allied subjects from a recognized
Age Limit :
- Deputy Director – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Director – Rs.20600-46500 /- (pre-revised-Rs.9100-15100) with 5 years regular service in the grade in EDP /P&R Division in a Major Port Trust.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Chennai Port Trust on or before 13.08.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- The period of deputation will be of 3 (three) years from the date of taking over charges of the post subject to curtailment / extension.
Details of Postal Address :
- Port of Chennai, 1 Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.
How to apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Director Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Chennai Port Trust.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai Port Trust official website – https://www.chennaiport.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.