An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – Port Of Chennai is inviting 01 candidates for the Secretary Posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Secretary Posts|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||A degree from a recognized university.
Seventeen years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations, etc., in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
|Age Limit||Max- 45 years.|
|Salary Details||Rs. 51,300- 73,000-/- p.m|
|Notification Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||To The Secretary,
Chennai Port Trust, Tamilnadu
- Check and verify your eligibility to Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Port Of Chennai.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Chennai Port Trust.
- Envelope must be subscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
- The last date for submission of application is 17.11.2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :