Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||20.06.2019 by 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Life Sciences, CLC-II, Conference Hall, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 02.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – M.Sc., in Zoology/Animal Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Public Health
Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge in Vector Biology, Working Experience in Mosquito
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 32,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Ten months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 20.06.2019 by 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Life Sciences, CLC-II, Conference Hall, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
Postal Address :
- Dr Jayalakshmi Krishnan- (Principal Investigator –TIGS Project), Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur 610 101, Tamil Nadu.
- Contact No. : 91- 8300677814/04366-277257
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the completed application (hard copy either by registered / speed post /courier) along with necessary enclosures (Attested copies of certificates) in the prescribed format on or before 15.06.2019.
- Applicants also can send their CV and interest to attend the interview by email to Principal Investigator.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated by email or by phone.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.