Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow vacant position. Candidates have to send an application via mail ([email protected]) on or before 5th July 2019. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 12.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)
E-mail: [email protected]
|Interview Date and Time||12.07.2019|
|Venue||Department of Microbiology, Central University of Tamilnadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – i) MSc in Life Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Molecular
biology/Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55% with NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBTJRF/CUCET.
Desirable : To carry out the research work in the field of cell biology, protein expression, molecular biology and animal studies. Candidates with good experience of molecular biology, cell culture, r-DNA technology/protein expression, will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India).
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- (for NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/CUCET qualified) + 10% HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of Project :
- 1 year, extendable annually till the completion of the project period, subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 12.07.2019.
Official Address :
- Dr. D.Siva Sundara Kumar (Principal Investigator, DST-SERB),
Associate Professor and Head,
Division of Mycobiology & Neurodegenerative Diseases,
Department of Microbiology,
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Department of Microbiology, Central University of Tamilnadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Applicants should submit a cover letter and an updated curriculum vitae (CV) with list of publications to Dr. D.Siva Sundara Kumar ([email protected]) with subject “Application for Junior Research Fellow”.
- The Last date of Application: 5th July 2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend the interview on 12th July, 2019 via e-mail.
- Qualified candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and apply Online (By Mail)
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here