Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Guest Faculty vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Guest Faculty Posts on 16.07.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty -
Media & Mass Communication - 03
Horticulture & Floriculture - 03
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||16.07.2019 report at 9.00AM and the interview will start at 10.00 AM|
|Venue||Admin Block, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following Guest Faculty posts to fill their vacancies.
- Media & Mass Communication – 03.
- Horticulture & Floriculture – 03.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Guest Faculty
- Media & Mass Communication – A Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned / relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by UGC or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be are exempted from NET. Further, the qualification for guest faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for
Assistant Professors in Universities as per UGC Regulations, 2018.
- Horticulture & Floriculture – Ph.D. in relevant discipline with Masters Degree in Horticulture / Floriculture with 55% marks (Candidate with Masters Degree in Horticulture / Floriculture or M.Sc Agriculture (Horticulture / Floriculture) with ICAR-NET in the relevant discipline may also apply).
Age Limit :
- Guest Faculty – Maximum age limit of 70 years.
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty – Selected candidates shall be paid an Honorarium of Rs 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Purely temporary basis for a period of one semester / six months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 16.07.2019. Candidates report at 9.00AM and the interview will start at 10.00 AM.
- Admin Block, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Guest Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview with all original certificate and a copy of CV (5 sets).
- Superannuated teachers may also be considered for engagement as Guest Faculty subject to a maximum age limit of 70 years.
- If more number of candidates turn up on the date of walk-in interview, candidates will be advised to appear for interview on another date which will be notified at the venue.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Before reporting for interview, please visit the University website for updates.
- The guest faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teacher.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CUTN Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here