Central Industrial Security Force has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Constable (Tradesman) (914) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Constable (Tradesman) post in Central Industrial Security Force should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 22.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Constable (Tradesman) - 914|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Starting Date||23.09.2019 from 1000 hrs|
|Last Date||22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 29.10.2019 (05:00 P.M.)|
|Postal Address and|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Vacancies : Constable (Tradesman)
- Central Industrial Security Force requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- All Over India.
Central Industrial Security Force Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Constable (Tradesman) – (Direct open market candidates) – Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial
Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Ex-Servicemen – Matriculation or equivalent or Army 1st Class or equivalent of Air Force or Navy.
Age Limit :
- Constable (Tradesman) – (Direct open market candidates) – Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019. The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001.
- Ex-Servicemen – They shall be allowed to deduct the period of Army service from their actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for these posts by more than three years. The upper age limit shall be further relaxableupto 05 years in case of SC/ST and 03 years in case of OBC candidates on production of caste certificates in the prescribed format. The crucial date for determining age limit for receipt of application from candidates i.e.01.08.2019 including for the candidates of North East Region.
Salary Details :
- Constable (Tradesman) – Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- plus usual allowances admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST.
- Trade Test.
- OMR based written examination which will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post or by Mail so as to reach the Central Industrial Security Force on or before 22.10.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee @ Rs.100/- from UR, OBC and EWS candidates will be charged.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are
exempted from paying fee. All such candidates must submit requisite certificate in
prescribed proforma from the competent authority to prove their status.
- Failure to produce certificate in the prescribed format will render candidature of fee exempted candidates to be cancelled at PET/PST and Documentation stage itself and they will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will NOT be accepted.
- Fee paid before 23.09.2019 i.e opening date of application form will also not be
- In case of non-receipt of requisite fee from candidates (except exempted category) their application will be straight way rejected.
Details of Postal Address :
- Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Punjab & Rajasthan –
- DIG, CISF (North Zone) HQrs.,CISF campus, Mahipalpur, PostMahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037.
- (E-mail Id : email@example.com )
- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand –
- The Deputy Inspector General, CISF RRC NCR Zone HQrs., CISF 5th RB Battalion, Ghaziabad, Post – Shipra Sun City, Distt – Ghaziabad, State – Uttar Pradesh, Pin code – 201014.
- (E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar, Haveli, Goa, Gujarat and Maharastra –
- DIG, CISF (West Zone) HQrs., CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210.
- (E-mail Id : email@example.com )
- Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh –
- DIG, CISF (Central Zone) HQrs.,Bhilai, 03rd RB campus, Post-Utai, DistDurg, State-Chhattisgarh, Pin-491107.
- (E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Bihar & Jharkhand –
- DIG, CISF (East Zone-1) HQrs.,Patliputra, Boaring Road, Patna, Bihar800013.
- E-mail Id : email@example.com )
- Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pudducherry, Tamil Nadu &Telangana –
- DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., ‘D’ Block, RajajiBhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090. Tamil Nadu.
- (E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Odisha & West Bengal –
- DIG, CISF (South East Zone-1) HQrs., Premises No.553, East Kolkata Township (Kasba), Kolkata – 107.
- (E-mail Id : email@example.com )
- Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura –
- DIG, CISF (North East Zone) HQrs., Guwahati Beharbari, Near A.G.Colony, Hockey Stadium Road, PostBasistha, Dist Kamrup, Assam – 781029.
- (E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org )
How to apply for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019 – Constable (Tradesman) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Industrial Security Force.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Central Industrial Security Force official website – https://cisfrectt.in/
- Application from candidates will be accepted by post only in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix-‘A’. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- The Call up letter/Admit card to the candidates will be uploaded on the CISF website https://cisfrectt.inat each stage i.e. for (a) PET/PST, Documentation& Trade Test, (b) Written Test (c) Detailed medical examination.
- Candidates are required to bring the same while attending the test/examination.
- Application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF by 22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 29.10.2019 (05:00 P.M.).
- No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
- The candidates must have their own personal mobile number and valid e-mail ID.
- They are also advised to retain the same mobile number and e-mail ID in use which they have mentioned in the application form because important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e mail. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID/mobile numbers of others.